Duration 10 months 5 days per week, 4 hours a day + 2 months Internship on the set
The film making courses are very common and film academy is also very common but our film making course is specially designed for those students who not only want to learn film direction but additionally also want to acquire a specialized knowledge of all the technical skills that are used in film making viz -Cinematography, Sound , Editing, Acting, Production Design & Production.
While giving theoretical & aesthetic inputs in Film Direction, we add something very important in the Film Making Course, which is - hands on, practical training in all the technical departments of Filmmaking.
The aim is to help create a very unique kind of Film Director- one who has received an all-round holistic training in all the technical aspects of film making - so that s/he can rightfully claim to be not just Film Directors but COMPLETE FILMMAKERS.
With this hands on, practical training in the technical departments of Film making, a prospective director becomes much more knowledge is critical to the survival & success of new directors, since film making itself is becoming much more technical nowadays & workflows are becoming more & more complicated. But very few film direction institute in India are using this unique method.
- FILM DIRECTION
- SCREENPLAY WRITING
- CINEMATOGRAPHY, INCLUDING LIGHTING, LENSING, CAMERA OPERATIONS & CAMERA MOVEMENTS.
- SYNC SOUND RECORDING ON LOCATION INCLUDING COMPLEX MIKING & THE USE OF LATEST HARD DISK BASED MULTI-TRACK RECORDERS.
- EDITING ON NON-LINEAR EDITING SYSTEMS LIKE AVID & FCP INCLUDING MEDIA MANAGEMENT,
- DIGITIZATION, BASIC CUT-TO CUT EDITING, ADDING TRANSITIONS, ADDING FILTERS, TIME REMAPPING, FINAL MASTERING & EXPORTING EDITED MATERIAL.
- ACTING, INCLUDING TRAINING IN FACING THE CAMERA, DICTION & IMPROVISATION.
- PRODUCTION-DESIGN INCLUDING THEORY OF SET CONSTRUCTION, MODEL MAKING & GENERAL ART DIRECTION.
- FILM PRODUCTION.